18 september 2026

Ett runt julkort

 Ett runt, enkelt dekorerat julkort.
Jag gillar ju att scrappa efter kriterier i utmaningar och
en av utmaningarna är att relatera till en sång och det blev,
"Ho Ho Ho! Tomten & Renarna."


Jag deltar i följande utmaningar med mitt kort.
Christmas Crafts All Year´ Round - SEPTEMBER Challenge - R and S
MLCCB - Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - 
Challenge #114 - Reindeer Games
Critter Crazy Challenges - 
"Anything Goes with a Featured Critter."
Crafty Animals - Challenge #109 - Anything Goes, but you must INCLUDE AN ANIMAL
Unicorn Challenge Blog - Challenge #124 - Not Square

A Place To Start - 
CHALLENGE 202609 - AG, W/ Optional Twist: RELATES TO A SONG -
Jag valde "
Ho Ho Ho! Tomten & Renarna"


💖 Tack för titten 💖

7 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket läckert kort! Fint motiv och jättevackra blommor:)
    Kram och ha en fin helg!
    Camilla

    SvaraRadera
  2. Santa and his reindeer are having fun dancing. :) Great image!!! and wonderful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Kickstart Challenge #114.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Always love this stamp, but I've never seen it used in these colours - it looks amazing! Thanks for playing along with Loll and me at The Christmas Kickstart, big hugs, Jo x

    SvaraRadera
  4. WOW!!!
    I LOVE this circle card and I love the colors you used!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Bettascrap DT

    SvaraRadera
  5. Lisa, I love this! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    A Place To Start DT
    613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    SvaraRadera
  6. So cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow, what a wonderfully cheerful Christmas bauble. You simply have to smile when looking at this image. The dancing reindeer and Santa Claus—it promises to be a fantastic Christmas. Great layout! I really like the icy colors, and the arrangement of the flowers and snowflakes looks fantastic.
    A beautiful entry for the "Critter Crazy" challenge.
    Thanks for joining in!
    Hugs, Uschi

    SvaraRadera